Mothering Forum banner

301 - 320 of 595 Posts

·
Registered
24,488 Posts
Love Larry Elder, the sage of South Central! My DH and I saw him years ago at the local Uni.

Reactions: Deborah

·
Registered
18,542 Posts
Despite failure in animal trials it is full speed ahead for this vaccine. https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...ccine-bites-the-dust-sick-monkeys-everywhere/
Pollard used his power and deceitful puffery about the monkey trial to bulldoze his COVID vaccine into human trials. He shunned inert placebo tests and restricted safety studies to three weeks to hide long-term injuries.
Forbes reported on May 21 that the U.S. Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) has given $1 billion to Astra Zeneca in partnership with Oxford for a rushed rollout of the vaccine in September.
In an update on May 22, the Oxford researchers revealed that “1,000 immunisations have been completed” and that next study will enroll “up to 10,260 adults and children and will involve a number of partner institutions across the country.”
Pollard is steaming ahead with his ineffective vaccine. But a vaccine that hides symptoms and allows transmission is worse than no vaccine at all.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was scared at first since the number of deaths were so high. But as at now, am not quite sure since a part of me is living my life if I die I die, the other half just gives me anxiety anytime the virus is mentioned.

·
Registered
18,542 Posts
I was scared at first since the number of deaths were so high. But as at now, am not quite sure since a part of me is living my life if I die I die, the other half just gives me anxiety anytime the virus is mentioned.

Welcome to the Vaccines Forum.

·
Registered
24,488 Posts
Reactions: Nazsmum

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #307
https://abc7ny.com/politics/trump-s...z1ddHkSu_jVObgEFk37AAYiODvt3qjnT13pcKkHZ2AKu8

WASHINGTON -- President Donald Trump said Friday that the U.S. will be terminating its relationship with the World Health Organization, saying it had failed to adequately respond to the coronavirus because China has "total control" over the global organization.

He said Chinese officials "ignored" their reporting obligations to the WHO and pressured the WHO to mislead the world when the virus was first discovered.

·
Registered
24,488 Posts
Reactions: Nazsmum

·
Registered
24,488 Posts
Reactions: Nazsmum and Deborah

·
Registered
18,542 Posts
Reactions: applejuice

·
Registered
24,488 Posts

·
Registered
24,488 Posts
"The CDC has lost all credibility http://ow.ly/HIDu30qN91A
This is SO important:
• They’ve been wrong about the models.
• They’ve been wrong about the lockdowns.
• They’ve been wrong about the distance the particles travel in the air.
• They’ve been wrong about the transmission of the virus from asymptomatic individuals.
• They’ve been wrong about the spread of the virus on surfaces.
• They’ve been wrong about the infection fatality rate.
• They’ve been wrong about the dangers of the virus to children and young adults.
• They’ve been wrong about the use of face masks.
• They’ve been wrong in their inabilities to protect individuals in long-term care facilities.
• They’ve been wrong in the way they’ve counted COVID-19 deaths.
• They’ve been wrong in how they’ve classified COVID-19 cases.
This list isn’t exhaustive."

·
Registered
18,542 Posts
"The CDC has lost all credibility http://ow.ly/HIDu30qN91A
This is SO important:
• They’ve been wrong about the models.
• They’ve been wrong about the lockdowns.
• They’ve been wrong about the distance the particles travel in the air.
• They’ve been wrong about the transmission of the virus from asymptomatic individuals.
• They’ve been wrong about the spread of the virus on surfaces.
• They’ve been wrong about the infection fatality rate.
• They’ve been wrong about the dangers of the virus to children and young adults.
• They’ve been wrong about the use of face masks.
• They’ve been wrong in their inabilities to protect individuals in long-term care facilities.
• They’ve been wrong in the way they’ve counted COVID-19 deaths.
• They’ve been wrong in how they’ve classified COVID-19 cases.
This list isn’t exhaustive."

List isn't exhaustive, but I bet a lot of people are exhausted by all the craziness and incompetence.

·
Registered
18,542 Posts
I'm not scared of coronavirus, but the lock down is beginning to destroy people.

·
Registered
7,126 Posts
I'm not scared of coronavirus, but the lock down is beginning to destroy people.
Beginning? I know many people that are already done. Many places here in NJ are done. My friend lost her job of 30 years. It will never come back.

Thanks King Murphy

·
Registered
18,542 Posts
Beginning? I know many people that are already done. Many places here in NJ are done. My friend lost her job of 30 years. It will never come back.

Thanks King Murphy
You are right. I'm in a somewhat sheltered place. At the moment.

301 - 320 of 595 Posts