Love Larry Elder, the sage of South Central! My DH and I saw him years ago at the local Uni.
Pollard used his power and deceitful puffery about the monkey trial to bulldoze his COVID vaccine into human trials. He shunned inert placebo tests and restricted safety studies to three weeks to hide long-term injuries.
Forbes reported on May 21 that the U.S. Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) has given $1 billion to Astra Zeneca in partnership with Oxford for a rushed rollout of the vaccine in September.
In an update on May 22, the Oxford researchers revealed that “1,000 immunisations have been completed” and that next study will enroll “up to 10,260 adults and children and will involve a number of partner institutions across the country.”
Pollard is steaming ahead with his ineffective vaccine. But a vaccine that hides symptoms and allows transmission is worse than no vaccine at all.
WASHINGTON -- President Donald Trump said Friday that the U.S. will be terminating its relationship with the World Health Organization, saying it had failed to adequately respond to the coronavirus because China has "total control" over the global organization.
He said Chinese officials "ignored" their reporting obligations to the WHO and pressured the WHO to mislead the world when the virus was first discovered.
... and Fauci says a second wave is not necessarily guaranteed.
"The CDC has lost all credibility http://ow.ly/HIDu30qN91A
This is SO important:
• They’ve been wrong about the models.
• They’ve been wrong about the lockdowns.
• They’ve been wrong about the distance the particles travel in the air.
• They’ve been wrong about the transmission of the virus from asymptomatic individuals.
• They’ve been wrong about the spread of the virus on surfaces.
• They’ve been wrong about the infection fatality rate.
• They’ve been wrong about the dangers of the virus to children and young adults.
• They’ve been wrong about the use of face masks.
• They’ve been wrong in their inabilities to protect individuals in long-term care facilities.
• They’ve been wrong in the way they’ve counted COVID-19 deaths.
• They’ve been wrong in how they’ve classified COVID-19 cases.
This list isn’t exhaustive."