Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

My son wears an 8.5 W and I'm having a hard time finding soft shoes for him at this point. I know that Robeez does make that size but I like some of the shoes that have a bit more grip on the soles like wiggees.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
JoShoes.com
The soles are suede, but the wide option fits my dd great, and her feet are extra wide. Very reasonably priced and made by a wahm!

·
Registered
74 Posts
My baby is 11 months but nothing fits his fat (cute) feet. I just want something warm for our wood floor like a slipper. I've tried Uggs, Pedipeds, Robeez (not very warm) and some cheap slippers from department stores and nothing will fit on his tootsies.
Any ideas?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by brooktosea View Post
My baby is 11 months but nothing fits his fat (cute) feet. I just want something warm for our wood floor like a slipper. I've tried Uggs, Pedipeds, Robeez (not very warm) and some cheap slippers from department stores and nothing will fit on his tootsies.
Any ideas?
Try www.joshoes.com she makes custom shoes that you can add fleece too!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
My DD has wide feet and we love the See Kai Run. They're a bit expensive, but you can find used ones for play shoes too. We got one used pair for $10 from someone we know, and one for $15 on ebay. The website list stores in your area that carry them. They make a few boot styles with fur lining.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.