Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So...my dd is growing up. Still technically a toddler, but not toddling anymore. How long did you keep your kids in soft sole shoes? Was it a problem for care providers/teachers once they start preschool and such? Do you know where to get larger size soft sole shoes with good traction? The leather/suede bottoms aren't working anymore as she runs everywhere. Any roughing up with sandpaper is erased in a day or two. TIA

· Registered
43,104 Posts
I kept soft shoes on dd until she outgrew all the brands. Several brands have lines with rubber soles now
After that, I go shoe by shoe to find softer ones. I've found some at target and old navy- though there are stiff ones there too- you have to handle them.

Don't know about teachers as we homeschool.

-Angela

· Registered
768 Posts
robeez has a treadz line now. pedipeds have a rubber sole available as well. Pedoodles have their older walkers show with a sole, but still soft. There are others - these are just off the top of my head.

· Registered
4,135 Posts
My toddler just started wearing Robeez Tredz. She's doing well with them. I'm going to order her some Jack and Lilly "My Shoes" as soon as their toddler sizes become available in January. I'm getting them through a coop so the price will be great.

I've loved her Pediped Originals but she's just about to grow out of them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.