Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Mommas,

This is sold, thanks to everyone who was interested!

You can see an example picture of this model here on the singer homepage. Scroll down the page till you see the 5050 model, its clickable and gives you the specs. I paid about 120-130$ new and only used it 5-10 times to make small repairs. For over a year now I have needed to replace the bobbin case (that pops in and out) and have never gotten around to/had the money to run to the singer store near here. Should be a small inexpensive part.
I have the intructions, foot pedal, original box and foam included. I also may have some extra spools and bobbins I can throw in.
I'd like 65$ PPD but since I am not the sewing machine guru feel free to make an offer. We're pretty much down to this just sitting here or being able to buy food at this point.
I take paypal, CC OK, checks and money orders, feel free to ask any questions PM or email [email protected] - thanks for looking

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.