I received this and cannot use it before the expiration date of 4/24/2006. It's a code to use online. It's yours for $5
I can take funded paypal
Fine Print from code, so you know what you can/cannot buy, details, etc
Redeeming your DisneyShopping.com Special Offer Gift Card is easy:
1. Go to DisneyShopping.com and place at least $20 worth of items in your Shopping Cart. If you place less than $20 worth of items in your Shopping Cart, then any unused balance can only be redeemed by calling 800-328-0368.
2. Type the Special Offer Gift Card Code listed above into the Special Offers and Discounts box, then click "Add."
3. Apply the Special Offer Gift Card in the Special Offers and Discounts box.
4. Continue Shopping or Begin Checkout.
* DisneyShopping.com Special Offer Gift Card Restrictions:
Special Offer Gift Card expires 11:59 pm PT, April 24, 2006. Limit one Special Offer Gift Card per order. Qualifying purchase based on pre-tax, post-discount amount and excludes Shipping & Handling charges, gift cards, animation art, Walt Disney Classics Collection, Disney electronics, DVDs, videos, CDs and cassettes, video games, CD-ROMs, You-Design-It Tees, books, sing-alongs, read-alongs, pre-sales, gift boxes, Pooh Friendship Wishbands and items not in stock. Cannot be combined with other offers. No adjustments to prior purchases. We reserve the right to cancel your Special Offer Gift Card if you return or exchange the pre-ordered DVD or UMD. Merchandise must be exchanged for identical item or returned at discounted price with valid packing slip. Special Offer Gift Card valid only on orders placed online at DisneyShopping.com. Not valid on phone orders or purchases from Disney catalog, Disney Store outlets, DisneyAuctions.com or Disney Store retail locations. Special Offer Gift Card may not be redeemed for cash. Special Offer Gift Card may not be sold, altered, duplicated or copied and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or corrupted. Use of Special Offer Gift Card is acceptance of its terms. This offer may be canceled or modified at any time due to system error, fraud or other unforeseen problem. Void where prohibited.