Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the comb bound versions of MUS in Primer, Alpha, and Beta. I am selling the teacher guides and DVDs. While the books have been updated with hardbound versions, the lessons are the same and will work with the current version of the student books. The only thing they don't have are the answers to the "G" activity pages. Details of each below.

Primer: Very good condition. No rips, tears or dog eared pages. I very lightly wrote on the table of contents page with corresponding math literature titles, which I can erase if you'de like. DVD has been thoroughly checked and in perfect working order. $12 ppd

Alpha: Very good condition. Very good condition. No rips, tears or dog eared pages. I highlighted 1 line in the book with the math facts that were going to be learned that lesson. DVD has been thoroughly checked and in perfect working order. $12 ppd

Beta: Good to very good condition. Very good condition. No dog eared pages. The inner title page was ripped and I repaired it with tape. Some of the lessons in the answer key have the correct answer highlighted. This helped in speeding up the time it took to check their answers DVD has been thoroughly checked and in perfect working order. $11 ppd

Working on getting pics uploaded but I'll email you pics if requested.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts