Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD, thanks!!

I have $200 in Gymbucks (one has $25, the other $175) and would prefer to sell them together- I'm asking $100, and I'll add my last 20% off entire purchase coupon (it also gives you free shipping if you order online). The coupon is good till March 18th, and the Gymbucks are good from March 15th till March 25th. I can email you the codes immediately after Paypal payment, or send the Gymbucks and coupon snail mail. Please PM or email me if interested. Sorry, no trades right now.

**ETA- thank you to new mom sd! I was told that my coupon would be accepted, but it looks like they have changed the policy this time
I am going to call the manager at my local Gymbo and find out if it is a company wide thing, but for now, know that the coupon may or may not work w/the Gymbucks.

Ugh, the manager was out yesterday and the girls said they didn't know if the coupon could be used, going to call back this morning.

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've always used a coupon with Gymbucks- and the manager of my local Gymbo said it's allowed
It doesn't say anything on the coupon about not being allowed with Gymbucks, either.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I am getting this when I put things in cart and go to start checkout (even before entering anything) otherwise I was thinking of getting some gymbucks and coupon -

Promotion codes cannot be combined with Gymbucks. To place an order with a code, please call Customer Service at 1-877-449-6932.

I read on some other forum that they changed it this time. I guess, some stores are accepting it. I better call mine and find out before I spend any money or trade on a coupon.

·
Registered
185 Posts
KayleeZoo,

Just wanted to let you know that some store in AZ and some other states are accepting coupon with the gymbucks so worth finding out and also in the same state some are accepting and some are not.
But definitely a no-go for online. No stores in my area are allowing to combine gymbucks & coupon :-(.

But Gymbucks you are offering itself is a good deal

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.