Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so a lot of you seem to do the shirt over a tank top thing...what kind of tanks - those ribbed ones? And is it always a button down shirt over it? And dont you get HOT wearing 2 shirts??? I like the idea of it but I dont wear any button clothes...lol...I am wierd like that.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MommytoTwo View Post
ok so a lot of you seem to do the shirt over a tank top thing...what kind of tanks - those ribbed ones? And is it always a button down shirt over it? And dont you get HOT wearing 2 shirts??? I like the idea of it but I dont wear any button clothes...lol...I am wierd like that.

Old Navy has these camis that I wear under everything. There are great colors and they are thin enough to not make you hot (and in winter it's a nice extra layer). I can pull them down and they cover my belly well or pull them up depending on what's easier at the time.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I LOVE the tanks in the materinty section at target. They are super thin, stretchy so they will pull down easy and in several great colors. I wear one EVERY day. IMO, it is best to have one that is super easy to pull down so that you down have pressure on your shoulder or under your breast pushing up. They are also long so I can tuck them in and they don't get pulled up when I am jugling the baby, the carrier, my shirt, the diaper bag, and my purse when I am trying to get DS latched on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.