Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's 2 in the morning and my 2 month old is still up. It's like this EVERY night since birth. She is just wide awake and sometimes cranky. Dd1 had her days and nights mixed up but that was easily fixed by just waking her up more during the day, but dd2 already wakes up every 1-3 hours during the day to eat. I'm at a lose anyone have any advice?

·
Registered
106 Posts
I don't know if I have a good answer but I couln't read and not respond. have u tried a sling? it always worked for us. good luck!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Not sure what you've tried - but how about trying to have her sleep on your chest? Or maybe propping her up a little?<br><br>
Those early days can be so hard but as you already know they do pass!

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
you can try taking catnip, it passes through the milk and would help her to relax and sleep...<br><br>
have you tried reading the "no cry sleep soulution" book? maybe keeping track of baby's sleeping patterns would help.

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
I am just hoping my DD grows out of it... we have the same problems here!! It really sucks, and I wish there was something else we could do... My DD is getting better but it's not fast enough for her sleep deprived parents... ugh

1 - 5 of 5 Posts