Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have several Dahlia plants , all different types.But my favorite is one I have had for three years now.Every year it produces the most amazing dinnerplate size blooms.They are the most vibrant yellow. Well the first one of the season opened up yesterday. It was even bigger then in the past years.Well today I went out to take a picture of it and it is gone!!! Someone stole it!! They cut it right off.
Our county fair just started and I was going to enter it and everything. I didn't even get a picture
People are so mean sometimes

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well today the second blossom opened but it is nowhere near as big as the first one was.Not even worth entering in the fair
I really hope whoever took it at least put it in a vase and is enjoying it

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
OH Jamie - that just sucks. People really suck sometimes. My mom grows amazing iris, and a couple years ago she had problems with people trampling through her yard and pick them. The thing is, if people *ask* she is always more than willing to cut them some. I just can't imagine the thought process of someone thinking it is OK to walk into someone else's yard and mess with their plants.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts