Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Why, why, WHY for the love of God is it OK to make money off of the mistreatment of children?
WTF?!?! Beat your kids, it's OK, here's a book that says so. You HAVE to feed that baby every 4 hours or else he's manipulating you, come on, here's a book that says so. You're CO-SLEEPING? Oh, no, you're going to kill your baby, here's a commercial that says so. Children NEED to CIO, they've got to know where there "place" is in the family. Not getting enough sleep, put your kid in the basement, and on and on, and on...

I'm sorry guys, I've just had it up to here and need to get it out. My heart is breaking.
: I don't know what I'll do if I see one more person slap there kid or if I see another dumb @*! book extolling the virtues of CIO or, just whatever, I'm done.

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for commiserating with me mama.
I was just feeling so overwhelmed and miserable with it all I needed an out. I'm feeling a little better now.
I want to become a MW too!
And LC and doula. Damned kooky hippies...

·
Registered
470 Posts
Mama,

When I feel
: by the mainstream world I just come and hide out here. Always makes me feel better.

Also hanging out with other AP/NFL families is so refreshing for me its like having an emotional shower.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.