Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
845 Posts
I've been drooling over those since she posted them...wondering if I could s-t-r-e-t-c-h them to fit...
Inseam is too short for us as well, and if I didn't have enough underway already I'd asking...no, BEGGING for a custom copy....hhhmmm, if I'm lucky we will ttc soon and get another girly girl!

MM

· Registered
10,060 Posts
I love those!!
But too small for Sara and we already have a pair from Krista with the same color wool w/ a Carousel Horse on the back. I am dying to get another custom slot from her for a pair for Jack.

Krista's work is top notch!! And she does that cool diamond shape in the crotch to well with the stress on the stitches, it works amazingly well.

Someone must buy these!! I may have to get my sister to get them for my niece.

· Registered
3,755 Posts
Yes, the diamond - I like that too, on our soaker. I too was wondering how much they would stretch. I missed your carousel horse pair when they came out Christy, they are awesome, just beautiful.

· Registered
8,518 Posts
Her stuff is gorgeous IRL. we have her butterfly shorts and
them. I hope somebody who will give them a loving home gets them....
Too bad I'm waiting a few years to have another babe. I have a feeling I'm going to have another girl next time around. But dh would never go for starting her stash now!:LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.