Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just went in my bedroom and saw our Pickle Pants. Thought, "Weird that they're in here." PIck them up and there's a big chunk chewed out of the waistband!!!!
:ignore
:
So mad at the dog right now!!!
:
:
: Well, off to bed... where I sleep with my dog. :LOL

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I was just going to start a thread about this!...Although he did't eat wool......just a snappi so that brings the current count to:

1 white snappi
1 blue snappi
2 breastpump shields
1 breastpump bottle
7 silicone nipples
5 latex pacifers
1 silicone pacifier
1 bottle of burts bees lotion

And thats just the baby related stuff!

off to bed for me too...where I also sleep with my dog

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
This cracks me up! We don't have a dog right now, but my parent's dog once ate an entire large jar of vaseline, as far down as her tongue could reach! And she was a big dog! It still makes me ill to think about it!

Why would dogs be so attracted to Snappis?

Alison

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Oh no! Bad dog. I am always so scared that my moms dogs will eat my diapers when I stay at her house. They have tried to eat just about everything else! :LOL

·
Registered
194 Posts
Oy. I have 3 dogs so I can sympathize. My little one is the problem. Besides her paper/wrapper/toilet tissue fetish she's got a penchant for my nicest leather shoes and ANYTHING stuffed (as in stuffed animal, stuffed dog toy, etc).

When we first brought Ian home she had a habit of running off with his teeny onesies, socks and t-shirts until we realized what was going on. She usually hides her stash under the dining room table.
:

·
Registered
552 Posts
My cat eats flipflops - takes him about 5 minutes to destroy a pair. Also, he chews on anything wood. The diapers, however, he only rolls on (clean ones, since the baby hasn't come yet).

Oh, and licking the soles of shoes, he loves.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
We have a mail slot in our door, so our dog just *loves* to attack the mailman's hand as he's pushing the mail through - then she proceeds to rip to shreds whatever makes it through. She ate a couple of diaper packages a few weeks ago... not enough to hurt the dipes, but she got doggie drool all over them (yuck).

Luckily, when I asked the mailman to start leaving the packages in the screen door (and just putting the envelopes through the slot - who cares about bills, right?
) he listened.
Love my mailman. Always looking out for me.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
One of my dogs ate away at the clip on DS carseat. I was so mad, I had to go to work(I work about 10 hours a week spread out) and I found the carseat like that and was SOOO mad....I had to install his new carseat, his BIG one.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
oops ... new for today. add to my previous total another pacifier and the bouncer's toy bar...

luckily he's never eaten a wool cover before, but he did eat some wool yarn once, along with several crochet needles...

·
Registered
227 Posts
Are these dogs still okay after eating snappis?! Doesn't it catch in their gut going down?

And my parents dog loves mint and once ate a tube of toothpaste!!! Suppose it makes a change to have a dog with fresh breath!

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Oh yes. My female Dane has a real crush on all my wool soakers... especially if they are freshly lanolized. It's not that she wants to eat them, she just wants to make out with them. Seriously. She rubs her 135 pounds all over them. She really loves the Freshies applique and the LTK knitted by Theresa, of course, 2 really hard to replace covers, lol. She sneaks them off the dry rack and then I find them on the floor (first I have a small heart attack when I see them) and they are COVERED in her hair and she is off somewhere feeling guilty.

I thought it might be the WOW so just to see what would happen I held out a WOW bar and she tried to eat it right out of my hand. The doofus.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts