Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
congratulations!!! i liked our bizzybhive newborn diapers a lot but we didn't have a whole lot of variety. kissaluvs didn't hold up to my heavy wetter well, but they do have a good resale value.

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Wow a lot of the mamas here are pregnant. I really loved my Cloud 9 Softies Newborn diapers front snapping with knit outers and velour inners. They were my fav's. Lisa is closing Cloud 9 soon so if like the looks of them put your order in before end of December.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Congratulations!

When my last was born (she's 21 mos now) I used kissaluvs newborn dipes. Boy are they adorable!!! Worked very well too. Though now that I am more diaper savvy, I would probably branch out and see what other WAHMs have to offer.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I've been thinking about this lately too since I just found out we're having another. I think I'm leaning toward Kissaluvs size 0 for the resale value alone. I used them on Nate when he was born. He grew out of them pretty fast and I was able to get back almost what I paid for them. I don't plan on having anymore babies after this one so I'm going for resale value!
Congratulations

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
YAY, Jodi!!! Congratulations! Ohhh, I'm having a blast shopping early. So far, I've just got tried-n-true stuff like kissaluv size 0's, premie pf's, diaperwrap wrap covers, ME covers, and I'll be getting infant sized pf's probably from smartiepants later on. I have a couple cute show off covers like a fmbg pul one and a handful of size one diapers. I'm not gonna buy much else til baby is here so that I can get gendered dipeys. Happy shopping and happy and healthy nine to ya!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Jodi,

Congratulations!!!

I didn't diaper Ben until he was 8 weeks old and he was huge from the get-go so I can't over any advice. I did think the newborn Righteous Babies were adorable, but pricey!

Kissaluvs size 0 is always a safe bet!

Congratulations again!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.