Mothering Forum banner

Soooo...Who Looks pregnant?

823 views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  1stTimeMummytoLore 
#1 ·
I am seriously bloated beyond belief. My body is like, "Oh, I've done this before...I'm supposed to grow out." I'm normally very thin (size 3) so I can tell big time. I'm in maternity pants and I'm only 5 WEEKS! Yikes! It is kind of cool, since I didn't show forever with dd (that was back when I had abs). Am I the only one here - I'm beggining to think I have quads in there!

See less See more
#8 ·
I'm counting the minutes till I show, but nothing! I have defined abs so it may take a little bit for my belly to poke out! Its locked in!
I also lost my digital camera
and I'm dying to take a belly picture to start the sequence of belly pictures. I'm going to beg dh to go out this weekend and buy us a new digital!

#9 ·
Lotus, this is your first, right? It may be a whiiiile...I hardly showed at ALL until 6 months! I have a long torso and had a strong belly too.

THIS TIME? People have asked me, no kidding, like four people in the past month, if I'm pregnant (I didn't know I was and was quite upset about looking "fat"). I am shocked. The body is amazing, and it really does just go into preg gear once it's done it before!

#11 ·
elsanne- yes, it is my first and I have a long torso as well as the strong abs.
Oh darn, I was so looking forward to showing! I guess it doesn't matter in winter anyway being all bundled up in sweaters and coats. By spring I'll be able to revel in the glory of the belly!

#13 ·
i'm not so much pooching out, but my regular pants are snug and when i wear them, i get wicked heartburn. so i switched to some early maternity pants. i have plenty of pants, but i'm going to need long sleeve shirts and sweaters this time. DD was a spring/summer pregnancy. we are also planning on keeping this little bean under wraps for a little while with my family, but i guess we'll see what my body thinks about that.

kate

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.