Mothering Forum banner

Sooooooo DONE!

672 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Gunter 
#1 ·
My guess date isn't til the 13th, but, holy crap, am I wanting this babe to come! I've been on an emotional roller coaster and just want to relax w/a new baby:) DH and I have been fighting, DS is totally acting crazy, and we've been sick:(

I feel like there's no way I can go much longer, much less past my "dd"...grrrr!! Anyone else in the same boat? How are you passing the time? I'm so done making freezer meals and getting things ready, I'm past nesting and onto "I wanna lay in bed and do nothing constantly!"

#2 ·
yep... in your boat too. I am playing FB games to pass the time but even that has gotten boring. I want to go to the mall, but I can't seem to walk today for some reason... OB says expect to go a week over due so that's 4 weeks from now. I'm not sure WHAT I'm going to do for the next 4 weeks.

#3 ·
I'm trying to be patient, and I accept every contraction I have, and I've had quite a few of them. But I admit a part of me is like "HURRY UP!" Waiting got so much harder when it turned into, oh any minute now!

#4 ·
Yeah, it's like everyday now is harder!! Luckily I was majorly nesting the last few weeks, so now I feel OK to relax (which is NOT like me, I never relax!). I've been locking myself in my room when DH gets home from work, knitting and reading and listening to Hypnobabies. So that's nice (all the while squatting and sending come on out vibes to baby!)

#5 ·
surrender.gif

Officially waving the white flag.

Unfortunately I went 3 weeks "over" with DS.

My official "due date" (based on my conception date) is this Saturday-as in 3 days from now.

I don't even think it'll happen remotely close to then- I have had NO pe labor signs except for a few mild backaches and some spaciness yesterday.

*sigh*

I'm really not a very patient person.

I'm running out of things to keep myself busy.

#6 ·
now that i am 38 weeks, i do welcome this babe to come any time. i keep thinking that just b/c i am not having BHs right now, all I need are a few hours to get things warmed up and them I will be in labor. Even though nothing is obviously happening that I can feel or sense or see, it could start at any minute and then within a day or so, there will be a baby here! Does that make sense? Once things get going, I just feel like it's going to be a short time before I am holding my lil sweet cheek. So, I am not worried about not having a lot of warm up signs, I guess.

Have you all set up meals to be brought to you by friends, family, churchy people, book club friends, etc? Mealbaby.com is one site to use. Have you swept the floor for the 10th time this week like I am doing? Haha. I feel like I have to keep laundry clean, too. And, I am still stocking the freezer. So many little things left to do or stay on top on I feel like. There's also lying on our sides in the bed re-reading Spiritual Midwifery or drooling over the babes that have already been born! ;) love.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.