Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Canada and there is a store called Once Upon A Child....all lightly used children's, baby, toddler things....from strollers, to clothes, books, toys, baby monitors, you name it!!! And I went there today and found a whole stack of cloth diapers....they were just pricing them out and said they wouldn't be available to buy until later on today....so I called them a couple hours later and they are available and on hold for me!!!!!!! So excited....I hope they are all good because I didn't get a good glance at them!!!! I am sooooooooo excited!!! First time cloth diapering and I know with them being used I will save even more money!!!! I'll let you all know how they are and how many I get!!! (had to tell someone and MDC is the only friend I have!!!!
)

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Congrats.
I am a FTM and have been having a field day buying all sorts of CD stuff. I have quite the stash built up already. I can't wait for my little guy to get here so I can use them.

Angelika

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
oooooooh! That's very very cool
Isn't it great when you can get a really good deal?

You're going to have to post a photo of the stash, y'know
:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I **LOVE** OUAC!!!! I got a bunch of stuff there before my son was born, and I recently bought a dress for the new baby (we don't *know* gender, but I think girl) for $2.25!!! They have great deals on stuff if you get them at the right time.

I've never found cd stuff, though - so I'm really impressed with your find. I started cding with thrift store diapers - so worth it to get a feel for it!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got 6 All in ones (Kushies), 28 liners, 5 diaper covers, and 27 cloth diapers (babykins) all for $125.08 CDN!!!! So excited about that!! I am away at my mom's for the next few days but when we get back home I will take pictures and post them up!!!

·
Registered
383 Posts
What a terrific find! I can't wait to see pictures! I found so many cheap maternity outfits there but I haven't ever seen cloth diapers. We went on their inventory sale day when the discounts increased as the time went on... so from 10 p.m. to midnight, it was 50% off everything used! I also got a really cute cat boppy pillow there for only $4.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I hit the garage sales today, and got quite a haul...think it's time I took some pics of the clothing stash! I was really really hoping to find some CD's, as it was a multi family sale in a very granola-y neighbourhood, but no luck

Consignment store on Tues though - apparently some of dd's old clothes have sold already, so I can go and splurge on her for a change

Saskmom - we need pictures!!! Lots and lots when you get back home

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.