Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so darn tired. I don't remember it starting this early with my son. It just sort of hit me yesterday and all of a sudden I'm totally braindead I"m so tired.
I woke up this morning and went to reach for the Cheerios only to see that I'd put a bag of frozen peas in the cabinet.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Today was the first time I've actually worked in a store (we've been off-site doing interviews for a month, so alot of sitting around) and I am exhausted I am just about to keel over. I don't know how I am going to survive the next few months feeling like this...

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I think it has to do with being pregnant with Children. You didn't have to expend as much energy with your first pregnancy because you were by yourself now with a child or children you are using more energy taking care of them and your body is using its energy for the baby bean as well.

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Yesterday was bad for me too- I got very little sleep on Wednesday night anyhow (long story) and the weather was horrible- hot and wet. I just wanted to sleep all day.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nature View Post
I'm with you. Its the only pregnancy symptom I seem to have...but boy is it intense!
same here. it's 360 from my daughter's pregnancy, with her I had massive m/s but I wasn't tired. now all I want to do is sleep but I'm not sick. ZZzzzzzZZ.

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mommy2Austin View Post
I think it has to do with being pregnant with Children. You didn't have to expend as much energy with your first pregnancy because you were by yourself now with a child or children you are using more energy taking care of them and your body is using its energy for the baby bean as well.
Yes. Yesterday on my way home from errands I stopped at my mom's to take a nap and my sister took ds swimming.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mommy2Austin View Post
I don't have any children and I am completely exhausted.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenB View Post
I don't have any children and I am completely exhausted.
Oh I'm definitely not saying you can't be exhausted without children! I totally remember! Although DHs can be just like children too lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.