Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>Hi all,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm stopping over here from the July due date group to ask your experiences. I'm 4 weeks pregnant (4 w 3 d to be exact). A week ago my breasts were quite sore, and now they're not. (Although I think I'm experiencing mild nausea now.)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I've miscarried very early in the past, so I'm wondering if the no-longer-sore breasts are a sign that a miscarriage is on their way. So I thought I'd ask those of you who are a bit further along if anyone else had experienced this and was still pregnant! Anyone? Good or bad news experiences appreciated.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I realize everyone's body and pregnancy is different -- I just wasn't sure whether breasts ever just suddenly stopped being sore, but a healthy pregnancy continued.</p>

·
Registered
997 Posts
<p>I am in my 11th week and found that early on the breast pain would come and go day to day since the hormones fluctuate so much.  Now it is pretty much always there and more so at night when sleeping.  Hope that helps.</p>

·
Registered
96 Posts
<p>Mine were constantly sore at first, around where you are now, and over the last four weeks have lessened some.  My nipples are still VERY sensitive.  I agree with Buddamom regarding the hormone fluctuations.  </p>

·
Registered
39 Posts
<p>i'm 11 weeks too. they were crazy sore at first, but aren't sore at all now. i can't remember exactly when they got less sore. maybe 6 weeks?</p>

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
<p>Mine were extremely sore at first but it seems to have leveled off a little bit. They are still pretty sensitive but not nearly as painful unless they catch a leaping dog across the bed (OUCH). I am 7w6d right now and I would say that initial severe sore is gone replaced with just feeling larger and sensitivity. I also get these electrical feelings (tingly I guess) from time to time...the best way to describe for those who have BF before is that it feels like your milk is letting down...and those I get probably at least once daily. Hope that helps ~ but like you said, everyone here is going to be different but I think key is that symptoms change from day to day. On the days when I am really sick I am wishing that I could just not be sick ~ and on the days I am not sick I am wondering if I am going to lose this baby!</p>

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
<p>My boob soreness comes and goes based on when they are growing (which is often why they hurt). Now that I am in my twelfth week it's not so much sore boobs, but incredibly sensitive nipples, like another poster mentioned. To the point where I just hurt myself trying to brush something off the front of my shirt *sigh*</p>
<p>I would not worry about that going away as sign really, as it can most definitely come and go.</p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts