Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry ladies for being MIA for the last few weeks, they've been a doosey.

I came down with bronchitis and pnemonia, that got so bad that I had blood draining from my bronchial tubes into my lungs causing all kinds of problems, which landed me in the hospital. I'm starting to get over them to a point now, but I still can't eat anything hot, or hard solids without pain in my throat.

Then my kids and DH got sick so that just compounded the problem. but they are starting to get back to normal too.

The last thing that made the last week horrible was my Grandfather had to be rushed in for emergency heart surgery. He had a complete blockage of 1.75" in one artery and he has an 80% blockage in another. They fixed the complete blockage, but he has to go back in 2 weeks to have a stent put in the second.
So needless to say its been a rough couple of weeks for our family. I've been reading through the past posts' though trying to catch back up, so I hope to be soon.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Wow. I am so sorry you have been going through all that, but I am glad you seem to be on the upside now....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.