Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been able to post in all of your threads for all these new babes. I am starting to get depressed, and I have been very selfish
. I just feel badly, but I can't read without getting jealous that this babe is staying put. I know they come when they're ready, and I know EDD is nothing more than what it is, but I was really hoping to not reach that date this time around. The last few weeks are such misery for me.

Anyway, I didn't want to make this about me...just wanted to say a big CONGRATULATIONS to all those i have missed!

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
OH mama.

I am amazed on how much of a beautiful woman you are. I couldn't imagine being in the shoes of those, who desperately want to meet their babies. I personally feel guilty for sharing my baby news, as I know so many are hurting to meet their babies.. You are so wonderful and honest, and I am very touched by your thread..

I don't want to say all those things to try and make you feel better, as I'm sure it seems like all of that seems so far away.

But I want to say... We love you!!!! and are here for you..

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I was in the exact same boat just a few weeks ago. As frustrating as the waiting is, it'll be over before you know it. I know, that's very little consolation when you are impatiently waiting now. I hope that your baby joins your family very soon.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts

mine was *only* 3 days late - still it felt like she was never gonna come out. i was getting jealous of everyone whose babes were early, so i totally understand. i hope you meet your babe soon. (and thanks for the congratulations!)

·
Premium Member
2,670 Posts
I have been thinking about you every day. I really hope your baby comes soon and that all this waiting will be a distant memory. I so understand not being able to read all the good news when you are feeling impatient for your own.
We are all here for you sending you amazingly peaceful and easy birth vibes.

Wendi

·
Registered
955 Posts
It's okay mama. It's hard for me too, but something I make myself do (and I'm not even "due" until tomorrow). For me, reading the wonderful birth stories of all of the mamas I have grown to "know" over the past nine or so months is very empowering. I hope we're all holding our babies real soon.
:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't get me wrong--I love reading the stories and seeing the pictures! I love the other side thread too--I'm just really down and out, and having a lot of pelvic pain and a lot of contractions. I'm just ready.

You girls are awesome! I had a better day today than I've had in a while, and hopefully sleep will be better tonight!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.