Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,287 Posts
: I think the wagon just ran me over on my way to the instock store!
But the flowers and bugs print will be on its way to our house--especially good since I've figured out how to get the SOS's to fit my skinny little babe without doing the fold down/snap together thing that makes the waist too thick.

(
: plus I get credit for passing up two avocado hand dyes the other day or at least that's what I tell myself and my paypal
)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,749 Posts
If anyone wants to give up a subs or circus...let me know...
The site won't let me put anything in my cart or go to page two. It's been this way for 3 stockings now.
I don't know what to do. It is only does this with the SOS page.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,118 Posts
Okay, I'm obviously a stalking idiot... because when I go there, I don't see anything available.

I've been wanting one of those... what am I doing wrong?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Icequeen_in_ak
Okay, I'm obviously a stalking idiot... because when I go there, I don't see anything available.

I've been wanting one of those... what am I doing wrong?
There is only one there - transportation print... Do you want one? I think I want to give mine up... See above for the print.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,118 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by hannahmom
There is only one there - transportation print... Do you want one? I think I want to give mine up... See above for the print.
Am I a complete idiot??? I'm seriously looking at the page, and I don't even see a transportation print available. I see NOTHING... they all say sold and the only prints I see is the fruit and the space... I'm feeling less than adequate in the functioning neuron department right now
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,749 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutie Patootie
If anyone wants to give up a subs or circus...let me know...
The site won't let me put anything in my cart or go to page two. It's been this way for 3 stockings now.
I don't know what to do. It is only does this with the SOS page.

Has this happened to anyone before?
I deleted all my cookies. What else can I do?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
611 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by lindsayloo2020
linky doo please? Thanks a ton!
Suzie One Size

Okay mamas, I really need to get my hands on one of those Serenity print SOS diapers. I'm becoming obsessed!
I'd love to get one with the hemp dyed inner, but everytime they stock I miss out. Does anyone have one they'd like to sell me? Anyone with buyers remorse??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,713 Posts
Ok who can explain to me how to snap up one of these babies? I have Muttaqins and I haven't got an issue with those, but even after looking @ Suzie's instructions on the site, I am LOST.
If any one wants to share the 'right' way or any way, please help me...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Icequeen_in_ak
Am I a complete idiot??? I'm seriously looking at the page, and I don't even see a transportation print available. I see NOTHING... they all say sold and the only prints I see is the fruit and the space... I'm feeling less than adequate in the functioning neuron department right now

I think you might have been on page 2... instead of page 1...
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top