Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Oh I'm so tempted, but there isn't anything there that I can't live without
I'd like that turquoise hand dyed hemp diaper, but $25 is a bit steep
I'm still holding out for a Serenity and PRR stars print dipes.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by HoosierDiaperinMama
I loved the striped hearts PRR print!! If I only had a girl!
ME TOO! I love the PRR purple swirls print with the purple velour inner.

I can't believe there are 19 SOS diapers just sitting there. . . .

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
How do these compare to MuttaQin's? I really like MuttaQin's- are SOS similar in design? Any preferences?

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristiansMomma
Ok, who got the orange one? I've been waiting on that one for weeks! I didn't get a yahoogroup notice yet either!
:
:
: I don't think there was a notice this time, I just happened to check. I also got the fuschia, flowers, and seaside. *gulp* Wasn't planning on buying 4! I'm thinking I'm headed for buyer's remorse. And I'm supposed to be saving money for my FM order. SOMEBODY HELP ME!

Hi My name is Suzy, and I can't stop buying diapers

·
Registered
684 Posts
I really wanted to buy the striped one. But, well I'm kind of partial to having neat little stacks of the same diapers on my diaper shelf. Since her shipping is so steep... I think I'm getting too used to the free shipping that comes with MOST diaper makers... I'll stick with cuddlebuns. I had three in my cart, plus some extras.. I'm used to free shipping after $50. But, I'll pass, because $5 more for shipping just kills it for me.

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miny20
I really wanted to buy the striped one. But, well I'm kind of partial to having neat little stacks of the same diapers on my diaper shelf. Since her shipping is so steep... I think I'm getting too used to the free shipping that comes with MOST diaper makers... I'll stick with cuddlebuns. I had three in my cart, plus some extras.. I'm used to free shipping after $50. But, I'll pass, because $5 more for shipping just kills it for me.
Most diaper WAHM's don't offer free shipping.
In fact, the only free shipping I've seen is at retail stores. And 3 diapers for $5 shipping isn't a bad deal.
I've seen a lot worse just for 1 diaper!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by HoosierDiaperinMama
Most diaper WAHM's don't offer free shipping.
In fact, the only free shipping I've seen is at retail stores. And 3 diapers for $5 shipping isn't a bad deal.
I've seen a lot worse just for 1 diaper!
Really? I just ordered 4 cuddlebuns from WAHM Boutique.. and there wasn't any shipping charge because I ordered over $75, I think that was the number. Wow. Who am I kidding I don't need to be buying anymore diapers ANYWAY. I did laundry yesterday after 4 days ... and still had 7 clean CPF. I'm expecting 11 more diapers this week. I need to get my fluffy mail and jump on the wagon.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.