Mothering Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG! OMG! OMG!

I got SIX!


*safari
*ships
*jets
*flower bugs
*bold flowers
*zoo

Doin' the HAPPY DANCE with my dial-up! Yippee!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,301 Posts
I watched her stock and didn't want any. I have a lot of diapers on the way from my favorite wahm
Thats awesome that you got so many with dial up!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,552 Posts
WOO HOO!! You go!!

I watched her stock too. I wasn't in love with any of the boy prints, so I passed. (did i just type that???)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for celebrating with me Meghan & Meribeth!
I just contaced Suzie and she's letting me trade in my "girly" prints for boy prints!

She's such an awesome WAHM.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,597 Posts
Boo Hoo Looks like I missed it by 15 minutes. Although they have the hemp soaker that I really don't want so I won't cry too much. The Safari one is really cute though!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
930 Posts
WOW, I'm in shock! I went to the SOS website after I read the OP and watched her stock 3 more - and I got them all! 1 Farm Girl, 1 Flower Bugs and 1 Bold Flowers!


I am psyched to try these since everyone loves them so much!

XOXO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,597 Posts
I was there for the last 3 too, but I need neutral prints and was holding out hoping she would do another safari.

Let me guess first you bought the farm girl and then the other two?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,561 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by blazfglori
OMG! OMG! OMG!

I got SIX!


*safari
*ships
*jets
*flower bugs
*bold flowers
*zoo

Doin' the HAPPY DANCE with my dial-up! Yippee!
Holy baloney! Did you ever score!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,167 Posts
I don't stalk anymore, but I just checked her site, and I saw she had my absolute favorite print - the blue safari. I actually bought some of this fabric to make some dipes and haven't had time. If anyone wants to part with this one, please let me know.

Congrats to those who got them. I had to step away a few months ago, as I am quite the sore loser.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
930 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by bigbellydreams
Let me guess first you bought the farm girl and then the other two?
and I wasn't even stalking! I just went to check it out! I am excited to try them...
I didn't really care which prints I got!

XOXO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,117 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by oceanbaby
I don't stalk anymore, but I just checked her site, and I saw she had my absolute favorite print - the blue safari. I actually bought some of this fabric to make some dipes and haven't had time. If anyone wants to part with this one, please let me know.

Congrats to those who got them. I had to step away a few months ago, as I am quite the sore loser.
THAT is my absolute fave print as well. Luckily, I scored an SOS in that print off ebay awhile back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,457 Posts
Not sure I am actually typing this, but i forgot it was SOS stocking day until I was falling asleep (at 8:30 pm, embarrassingly enough)!

Congrats to the successful stalkers, though!


Nancy
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top