Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Once again, I happened upon the stocking, watched her stock everything, and didn't buy a thing. I REALLY wanted to though--had to use some serious willpower to not click BUY IT!

I have enough diapers, and they are good. I have enough diapers, and they are good. I have enough diapers, and they are good. I have enough diapers, and they are good. I have enough diapers, and they are good. I have enough diapers, and they are good.

·
Registered
930 Posts
OK, please don't
me, but I am just not getting the whole SOS thing? I got 3 fitted dipes (printed knit outside, cotton velour inside) from SOS a few weeks ago, and they are ok, I guess, but
: The nicest thing about them is that they are very soft, but I don't think they are thick enough to be very absorbent, and the tabs where the snaps are is so thin that it kind of stretches out and rolls the top of the diaper over when I snap it. I had read that they fit so well, and they do, but so do Cuddlebuns, IMHO, and they are much easier to get (and more absorbent). I am not
on them at all - as I said they are nice. I just don't get all the

Please enlighten me - otherwise I think I am going to sell my hard won SOS's!

XOXO

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
I am guessing you are speaking of the prints. The all hemp sos are the most absorbent diapers ever. Yesssss they do take forever to dry, but on a positive note they also take FOREVER to soak

So if you are basing your views of them on the cotton print ones you should try the "workhorse diaper"
Its the diaper that ceases to amaze me, We go coverless with them!

·
Registered
987 Posts
I can't even get into SOS's site. I get an Internet Error message or when I do get in it is the exact same stuff she had up last week (all sold out). can someone please post the link maybe I can click on it and get the new pages.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.