Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in Southern California for the summer and I'm looking for a Costco that has a good organic section. I'm from Northern California and we have an amazing costco so I was pretty disappointed what I've found so far. I went to one near Thousand Oaks, but I don't remember exactly where it was. All they had was organic milk, some slimy organic lettuce, and some jarred pasta sauce. Any good tips??

Thanks!

·
Registered
24,718 Posts
Even Ralphs has an organic section in its produce area. There is Sprouts, WholeFoods, Wild Oats, everywhere too.

CostCo locations are in Pacoima, Burbank, Canyon Country, Van Nuys, Northridge, just everywhere. Since you know what you want specifically, maybe you should call ahead. Sometimes they may be out of something or may have a special running. During the summer time, fresh fruit and vegetables should be well displayed and ready to buy.

You may want to ask around your neighborhood for a local farmers' market too. I know there is one at the NFC on Wednesdays. Southern California should have plenty of places for organic foods. Good luck.

http://m.costco.com/WarehouseLocatorView

1 - 3 of 3 Posts