Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
It might be too much for a 3 hour long party, so if you plan the more complicated stuff for later, you might not even get around to it. I threw a spa party for my 11y/o DSD last year (6 girls in total) and we only got around to doing the masks, nails and lotion in that amount of time. I gave them each a spa gift bag to take home including chocolate face masks (non-edible), flavoured lip gloss, toe separators, nail polish and a file. The thing I noticed with my girl is that the older they got, the less interested they were in doing lots of activities and more interested in chatting, snacking and doing their nails and makeup.

Edit: Rereading your post, if it's just you and 7 girls and you're quite adept at painting nails, it shouldn't take more than an hour to paint everyone's nails and let them dry. Alternately, you can have them paint each others nails or their own.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.