Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok mamas... I need a new "Backpack" (only) style diaper bag. I ruined mine the other day and I loved it. RIP my black backpack :LOL

ETA: I like "trendy" looks not really the "sporty" kinds

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
I just ordered a custom one via a charity auction from:
http://www.tydytykes.com/

I got a messenger bag style (not pictured on her site), if you want pics email me, cause the fabric we chose is DIVINE!

Mine will be black corduroy outer with this delightful Asian black/gold/red inner.

I can't wait to get it! I got matching wetbags and a changing pad too

Kimberly

·
Registered
151 Posts
I just placed an order for a backpack style at www.whimsicalwears.com. Over on the BBB board, the girls RAVE about the workmomship, the fabrics are divine, and they're all custom made.

I wanted a fabric that would take me through fall and winter, and Kim emailed me some alternate choices. She's really fantastic. And from what I have read, this backpack will be great for two kids in CDs ... I sure hope so!

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Oh, dorky me. You want backpack style?

I used my sister's Medela PIS Traveler backpack for Libby, but it will be too small for the 2 kiddos....

It was a good bag though! Hehe, not worth buying the pump just for the backpack though

·
Registered
213 Posts
Another vote for Whimsical Wears, and here's a coupon code that's good for a few more days: www.whimsicalwears.com
15% off Coupon Code valid until June 30th 207040100

I love Kim's bags--impeccable workmanship and she's a dream to work with. She also CDs and can tell you whether a style will work with your stuff. I have two of her bags (and I really want a backpack!)--one of mine is on the front page of her site!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pritchettzoo
Another vote for Whimsical Wears, and here's a coupon code that's good for a few more days: www.whimsicalwears.com
15% off Coupon Code valid until June 30th 207040100

I love Kim's bags--impeccable workmanship and she's a dream to work with. She also CDs and can tell you whether a style will work with your stuff. I have two of her bags (and I really want a backpack!)--one of mine is on the front page of her site!

Thanks for this link! I love these bags! I have been looking for one!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts