Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
Do you want only dyed or are plain okay too? If so, Bum Wrap Diapers is really fast on shipping and has a 10% coupon right now with the code MDC. I love my cpf's ... they are so cute because they are so simple.

·
Registered
684 Posts
clothsdiapersnmore has free shipping with purchase of $50 or more.. and has a points reward system--$5 off your next order with the $50 purchase and it's only $2 more a dozen to have them prewashed in Tide.. I thought she was a godsend!

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Oh Christina... www.sunflowerderrieres.com has the MOST beautiful dyed prefolds. The colors are literally breathtaking. SOS makes some beautiful ones too, but they are bleached, so they are not as soft. SD uses unbleached and there is a huge difference (I have some from both places). Check her out...and she is REALLY sweet too!

BTW, you should have email in a few...

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lauira
Oh Christina... www.sunflowerderrieres.com has the MOST beautiful dyed prefolds. The colors are literally breathtaking. SOS makes some beautiful ones too, but they are bleached, so they are not as soft. SD uses unbleached and there is a huge difference (I have some from both places). Check her out...and she is REALLY sweet too!

BTW, you should have email in a few...

I never got an email from you???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.