Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Yeah I've flipped through the 200 ways to use baking soda or whatever it's called at Barnes and Noble - that's why I love baking soda so much!

Hey, I have a Paul too

I call him Paulie because he's Sicilian and he looks very much like a "Paulie."

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My husband is a "Paulie" to his parents and other family members, because his dad is also a Paul.

Our son will be Paul Jr. or, PJ, because we are NOT sicilian and he does NOT look like a Paulie
:

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OMG I just realized you live in Atlanta! I'm going to be down for a couple days in September; want to meet for dinner or something?

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Why not? You can message me your info, and I'll write you back with mine.

Have a great trip to Atlanta!

I eat just about everything on this planet (unfortunately) so we can dine anywhere. There are a few good vegan or Organic places if that's what you prefer, and I can always do other things like Brazilian steak, Vietnamese, Japanese, Chinese, Ethiopian, etc.

If it's edible, and any sizeable group of people deem it eating-worthy, I eat it.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It will be great to meet up with someone while I'm down there. DH will be with me, but DD will be home, so I can use all the distraction I can get to keep my mind off all the junk food my mom will be feeding her while I'm away.

I'll message you as it's getting closer and I have more details about the trip.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Good deal!

Hey - the occasional junk food is good for the soul

You can't tell me that eating funnel cake once or twice a year really doesn't make you happy!

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh sure. I totally love funnel cakes.
But, dd is only one; and my mom feeds her junk whenever she thinks I"m not looking

1 - 8 of 8 Posts