Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/354392...y_in_vancouver

Quote:
Inevitably, some athletes get beyond flirting. That's why the Vancouver organizers have laid in a stock of 100,000 condoms, which works out to 14 for each of the 7,000 athletes, coaches, trainers and officials housed in the Games' two villages. (Apparently, skiing, skating and sliding aren't the only activities at which Olympians excel.)
100,000??? Really? 14 per person - one per person for every day of the Olympics. I know they're in good shape, but seriously - who has that kind of stamina?

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
And assuming they are getting it on with each other and not the spectators (although surely some are) in many cases...we're talking 28 per couple, right? WOWZA!

That's one way to console yourself/celebrate.

They like their safe sex Vancouver, eh?

·
Premium Member
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mamadelbosque View Post
LOLOL Thats certainly a lot... I wonder if they have the olympic logo on the outside - what a souvinere *that'd* make!!

Did you see the logo on the website? They actually were made special for the Olympic village with that lovely suggestive curling stone on it!

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
That's hilarious. Being that I'm a single mom....Oh, boy, I should probably keep my mouth shut

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.