Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should of gone straight to Allen's Naturally after all the money i spent in the past 3 weeks trying to find a detergeant that would work for us. I can't use free and clear since those leave build up, but dd is allergic to perfumes. jessica of wonderoos suggested Gain since that is what they use on theirs. She said no need to buy anything else, but my dd is highly allergic? Any ideas..all they carry at our health foods store is 7th generation, biokleen and Country Save. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.<br>
Aloha

·
Registered
142 Posts
Funny you should post this. I noticed my Wonderoos repelling , but none of my other pockets have been. I use Free and Clear detergents on all of our clotehs, but quit with the dipes b/c of build-up. I have been using Dawn and it seemed to keep the build-up down...until lately. I think I need to scrub them. If your daugheter is highly allergic, I would be wary of Gain. It is pretty perfumey, IMO.<br><br>
Curious to see what other use!

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't used gain but that is what Jessica suggested. I have tried purex, all(regular), and cheer. Since i can't use free and clear i dont know what else to do. Not too sure what natural detergeants are safe. I can't find Sport Wash anywhere in hawaii either.

·
Registered
395 Posts
It totally rocks! It is the only thing that rinses totally clean that I've tried. As you might see from my below post, I'm having washing machine issues with Tide right now, from using it on my other clothes so once my machine is clean, I will be using Sensi-Clean on everything. I got it from diaperware.com. Inge is super nice and ships FAST!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts