My blood pressure has been borderline for this whole pregnancy and for the last week it's been a little more elevated (145/90ish). Had my appt today and the OB wants some testing to make sure the baby is doing OK. So I have an ultrasound in an hour and then have to wait around another hour and a half to go back up and have an NST done, then two more NSTs next week ( yeah that we're not going anywhere for thanksgiving). I'm hoping everything is fine, I'm afraid they'll start talking induction if not. Wish me luck!