Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
SLEDDING!!! HOORAY!!! I'm moving back to SNOW! Hey, do they allow sledding on Downriver Golf Course?

I won a Hanna Andersson snowsuit for Nevie off eBay for, like, seven dollars. It's waiting at my parents' house right now. I made Nevie a hat and I'm working on a poncho right now so that we're set for colder weather.

Do you want to get together at that bakery on NW and Driscoll, anyone? I'm thinking sometime in the 2nd week of December... 13/14/15, thereabouts.

We fly back next Saturday (just Nevie and me -- husband to follow the weekend after).

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They do! I live a block off of the entrance to the sledding at Downriver!!!! We sled from our front yard right down to the gate... it's awesome! I'll set up a sledding playgroup sometime!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megs_BK View Post
Hey, do they allow sledding on Downriver Golf Course?

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is there a bakery on driscoll & NW? I live just a few blocks from there & I have no idea. Ugh. I would love to meet up though!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megs_BK View Post
Do you want to get together at that bakery on NW and Driscoll, anyone? I'm thinking sometime in the 2nd week of December... 13/14/15, thereabouts.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
That must be what I mean :) I haven't been around those parts in nigh these two and a half years... Cielo, then! Or, one night for drinks at Downriver Grill... babies stay with daddies... :)

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Darlene, I snooped on your blog and saw the surgery you had -- blegh! Shoulder stuff is no fun! I'll be glad to pick your brain about your PT, though, if I get the chance... I'm (hopefully) heading off to PT school next fall.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
pick it...this is my second bout of PT. i went through it 2 years ago for knee issues. im finally out of the sling (guess i should update that blog), but my ROM sucks still. im a lot better though than what i was.

have fun with PT school!!

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Haven't been in this area of MDC for a while but I'm here too. Sledding should be high time today! We'll go, but on a weekend with my DH to help corral.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
HI!! We're really back now! I plan to move into our house today/tomorrow [email protected] my 'rents in the foothills right now.

Anyhoo... I'm cool with the 16/17th or after the first of Jan for sledding.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.