Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So every time I saw a posts about how disposable smell I thought, "those ladies are crazy. They dont smell bad."
Well, I stand corrected-
I fell of the cloth wagon yesterday while doing diaper laundry and continued to use them till this morning and I could not believe how gross they smell!
Maybe I never noticed before cause I only use them when we go out for the day. First shes in her carseat then being held by family members so I don't have her close to me as much as when we are home-
She's not even wearing one now and i am not even holding her yet I can still smell that smell.

So, sorry I thought you ladies were crazy-

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
See Tammi - I told you so :LOL And you are forgiven for thinking we were crazy...... you probably still think I'm crazy though, don't you :LOL

Izzybee - I used luvs on my first two (poor babies
) and believe it or not I never noticed the smell - now I can't walk near the sposie aisle because the smell makes me gag!

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
Luvs make my eyes water and my mouth start salivating in that about-to-puke way, not the good way. :puke

Pampers and Huggies aren't much better though---

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
I don't mind them that much, but sposies in the garbage can REEK. I can't stand that smell anymore. Even when they're like half a day old, it's totally gross.

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
I've never had a problem with huggies (which is why they have been the sposie of choice) but the STENCH of Pampers....

My switch to CD came when i realized the stench of her morning dipes didn't have to be so nasty as with the huggies overnights...now i'm fully obsessed
:

·
Registered
11,369 Posts
I thought they were all crazy too until recently - I can not stand the smell of sposies anymore!!!! Never bothered me before I switched to cloth... it's so funny.

Kitty

1 - 8 of 8 Posts