Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Hi all,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>In my Thanksgiving travel madness I missed a week of Spotlights!  <strong>Silverlace,</strong> I hope you'll forgive me, and that we'll be able to learn all about you this week instead of last week!  I've posted your original info below, and we'd all love to hear more!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>* EDD:03/25/11<br>
* Name: SilverLace<br>
* How long it took to you to get your BFP:<br>
* What number child is this for you: 2nd<br>
* Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): I have a 9yr old DD and my husband has an 11yr old DS- this is our first together.<br>
* Baby's gender (hopes or guesses): No feeling yet.....<br>
* Names you like (& are willing to share): We're keeping them secret (we shared one possible idea with my family awhile ago and they hated it so we figure it's best to wait until it's attached to their grandbaby)<br>
* Birth plans/preferences: We're planning a home birth.<br>
* Anything else you'd like to share: When I had my first I was single and in my early twenties.... now I'm married and in my mid-thirties... just thinking a lot about what will be the same and what will be different this time around.</p>

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
<p>I can start:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Are you originally from MN, or did you relocate there? What do you like about living in the Twin Cities?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>How long ago did you meet and marry your DP?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>What is the relationship between your 9 and 11 year old like? How are they each feeling about the new baby?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Did you decide to find out the baby's sex, or will it be a surprise?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Do you want to give us any hints about your name ideas? We promise not to tell your family!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>How does this pregnancy feel different from your first?</p>

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
<p>How did you pick your user name?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>How did you and DP meet?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If you could be anywhere at THIS VERY SECOND, where would it be?</p>

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
<p>I love the twin cities (though I've only been there twice)!  Are you a SAHM?  If not what kind of "other" work do you do?  ;)</p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts