Originally Posted by vonn's_mama
1) What's the best vacation you've ever taken?
2) What's your favorite season and why?
3) What's one ritual you and your dh have to make each other feel loved even when you're overwhelmed with kids?
1)I love our camping trips. . both before and after having kids. We use to go out to upstate New York a lot. .camping, driving up and down the Finger Lakes hitting all the wineries. I remember kayaking down the Saco when I was somewhat newly pregnant with dd. Our honeymoon was fun, relaxing on the Vineyard.
2) I pretty much like whatever season it currently is. . to a point. I love the snow of winter, the sun and rebirth of spring, swimming and feeling the wamr sun of summer, playing in leaves and nice walks in the crisp fall. The only thing I don't like is cold rain. . any season when it's cold and raining for too long and I get cranky
3) We're both pretty good at stepping in at just the right time, just before someone has gotten to the end of the rope. Sort of a good cop bad cop thing
If I'm about to lose my mind he can come in cool and rational. . and vice-versa. The few times when we both are close to the edge we do a good job of playing deaf. We try to touch base with each other a couple nights a week. . that's been difficult during this pregnancy because I've been falling asleep getting dd to bed. I'm the morning person and he's the night owl so touching base can be tricky. We both enjoy snuggling on the couch when everything is quiet. . amybe watching a little tv.