Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm pretty sure Claire has her hands full at the moment with her baby boys, but I figured she still deserved her thread anyway.. hopefully she will check back here, and answer if she wants..so here is your thread ClaireB!

HOW IT WORKS:

we will ask you questions, you will answer them, or if you just have any words of wisdom or basically anything you want to share, post it here- it is YOUR thread! we will have a good time!
(participants: basically no question is off limits, so ask away- but if she doesn't feel comfortable answering, she doesn't have to!)

*our original thread is STICKIED, so if you want to sign up for a week, and haven't yet post there!*

· Registered
2,103 Posts
we'd love an update - how are those babies doing? is it possible you might be close to bringing them home?

ETA: i guess i should have looked at the caring page instead - maybe you aren't going to be posting here specifically... thinking of you though!

· Registered
2,636 Posts
I've been thinking about her family as well.

My question is:

What has been the most sweetest moment so far during motherhood?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.