1. You know, I have to ask about your name, I am guessing you like coffee, but, how do you like it? Cream, sugar, mochas, lattees? Ice cream? Okay, that just sounded good...
LOL. One night I was drinking my beloved iced coffee as I was registering for MDC. The last thing I had said before signing up was "coffee tastes goooooood"... Not being very creative, thats the name I chose. I like it all ways. There is no bad coffee (and I drink mine decaf).
2. What has been your favorite job?
I worked in a public library in highschool and just loved being around all the books.
3. What made you choose all the smilies in your sig?
I couldn't think of a witty sig... and my kids wanted to see the smilies, so I chose the ones that applied to my state of mind. LOL
4. How many states have you lived in?
One- Wisconsin. Exciting...
5. If you could live anywhere, ANYWHERE, where would you live?
I would live in New Zealand. I never would have said this if I didn't own the extended versions of the Lord of the Rings DVDs... watching the "making of" features just really made me think that was the most beautiful place on earth.
6. All time favortie song? You can pick more than one, I always have a hard time picking just one
Morrissey "Every Day is Like Sunday" The Cure "Just Like Heaven"- I was a huge Brit Pop fan when I was younger (still am actually)
The Big Lebowski. So many inside jokes can be taken from that movie.
8 Do you like to read? If so, what kind of books?
I love to read. Mostly nonfiction. I love reading books on various religions/compartive religions.
9. Do you have any pets?
No. Too messy for my current state of life
10. Were you raised AP? What made you decide, or did you fall into it like so many of us?
I was not raised AP but also not CIO. I first learned about AP from reading the Continuum Concept before I was even pregnant with #1.
11. If you have been able to eat so far, what has been your favortie thing?
Cheddar cheese melted on triscuits.
12. How different is this pregnancy compared to your others?
Its much like pregnancy #1, where I am very tired, nauseous but not puking, crabby as all get out...
13. Do you suffer from insominia, like me.....
Not as a general rule. I get it in third trimester, hopefully not this time.
14. Do you have a favorite book, or author that you like to read to your kids?
Richard Scarry is great. The kids love looking at the pictures.
15. What kind of birth are you planning on having? Has this changed compared to your other births?
I am having a homebirth this time. My last two were in the hospital, straightforward natural births. I have been blessed with two really easy births and I don't take it for granted... I am in awe of moms who have hard births and end up birthing vaginally or via cesarean. I totally realize that I have had it easy and its not fair. At the same time, I am hoping this birth will be the same as my 2nd birth (about 5 hours total).
16. Are your kids excited about the baby?
They don't know yet!! They are 5 and 3 and I am not quite ready to share with them yet... just in case...
I'll answer more later... gotta run!