Mothering Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
This is going to sound weird but my earliest happiest memory was at the doctor's office. I was not yet 3 and I could write my name. My mom was so proud of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
My hobbies are reading, photography and hiking. Finally starting to feel better and looking forward to being outside.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What type of people do you gravitate towards?

·
Registered
31 Posts
The type of people here. Also people that know what they want, I tend to avoid people who change their minds depending on who they talked to last.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
What is a parenting mantra that you like? Something that helps when things are hectic. What about a birth mantra?

·
Registered
31 Posts
My birth mantra is cows can do it. My parenting mantra is rewind, repair, replay. I love the connection parenting book in general.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Haha, I love it. "Cows can do it" so true! I'll have to check that book out!

What is your favorite season and why?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Fall although spring is a close second. I don't like the heat and humidity of summer. I don't really know why I like fall so much though b

·
Registered
31 Posts
Before this pregnancy I would have said depression is my worst thing about pregnancy but it hasn't really set in yet this time and my morning sickness was horrid so I am torn. Best thing is feeling the baby move. I can't wait till I can.

I joined a due date club because I wait forever to tell people I am expecting (still haven't really told) so I like to talk to people who understand what I am going through.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
So are you still waiting to tell people?

What are you most excited about?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Still waiting, maybe 4 people know besides my midwife and husband. Haven't told kids yet either.

My husband is a SAHD and I am most excited about the special bond he will have with this baby b

1 - 14 of 14 Posts