Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>lyterae, it's your week to shine!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Tell us about your plans - where are you birthing, and what has led to those decisions? </p>
<p> </p>
<p>How is your family feeling about the upcoming arrival - any panic as you hit the home stretch?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Tell us a little about yoruself too, hobbies, work, friends?</p>

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
<p><span style="font-size:medium;"><span style="color:#5f497a;"><span style="font-family:candara, sans-serif;"><span style="font-family:candara;">Thanks Sarah! It’s hard to believe it’s time already. When we first did the schedule I thought wow that’s a long time away!</span></span></span></span> <span style="color:#5f497a;"><span style="font-family:wingdings;">J</span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-size:medium;"><span style="color:#5f497a;"><span style="font-family:candara, sans-serif;"><span style="font-family:candara;">My first birth was supposed to be a natural hospital delivery, that didn’t quite go as planned and the idea of going to the hospital to give birth again quite frankly terrifies me; so we are planning a homebirth. This will be a VBAC as my daughter was born cesarean for “failure to progress” (pushed for 2+ hours with no progress). Our midwife is 1.5 hours away (in good weather) and honestly I’m just super excited about being at home this time. I’m hoping for a waterbirth but I guess we’ll see how it goes.</span></span></span></span> <span style="color:#5f497a;"><span style="font-family:wingdings;">J</span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:#5f497a;"><span style="font-family:candara, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:medium;"><span style="font-family:candara;">My daughter (4.5) is SUPER excited about the baby, she has been praying and waiting for a baby for well over a year now. She doesn’t seem to comprehend that the baby will not come out “ready to play”, she is already making plans about all of the fun things she will get to do though. DH and I are excited though we are a bit apprehensive about moving from one to two… As it gets closer I have some thoughts of “oh my goodness, are we sure?!” when I think about all of a sudden going back to diapers,etc..</span></span></span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:#5f497a;"><span style="font-family:candara, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:medium;"><span style="font-family:candara;">I am 25, DH is 27, we have been married for a little over 6 years now.  B. is 4 and will turn 5 in early February, just before the baby arrives.</span></span></span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:#5f497a;"><span style="font-family:candara, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:medium;"><span style="font-family:candara;">DH and I work for the same company, which is very nice in terms of carpooling and holidays off, we spend about 2 hours in the car everyday commuting (I’m not really fond of that part). We are involved in our church and that takes up a good majority of our time, I honestly don’t really have a whole lot of hobbies that I have time for. I love to make things, read, and bake… I don’t usually get a whole lot of time for any of it.  </span></span></span></span></p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts