1) How do you pronounce your screenname, and what does it mean?
Shah-ba-zeen - "royal falcon", in Turkish - the name of my 1st Anatolian Shepherd bitch was Shahbaz, & my kennel is named after her (http://shahbazinanatolianshepherds.c...ges/sahbaz.jpg
) - I joined a dog breed list as my 1st internet foray, & just stuck w/using my kennel name - lots of "Jennifers" out there!
2) When do you believe you will deliver?
Personally, I think by 38 weeks - I've been worried about going early again - was just past 37 last time, & not expecting it (but am 36 w already this Wed.), & so far, so good. Now that I'm almost past worrying about earliness, I can worry that I'll be wrong, & run late!
She's already dropped a few days ago though, & w/the amount of crampiness I'm getting when I do anything remotely physical, I really don't think it'll be long now.
3) What are you still trying to do (ie: paint toenails, tie your own shoes, etc.) that is virtually impossible, and yet you still want to do it?
I'm all about slip-on shoes! But seriously, I'm still trying to do as much w/my critters as possible, & it's so frustrating, as I'm used to being very physical & not thinking anything of shifting supplement cubes around, catching animals, etc - & here I am, barely able to squat to change gallon waterers, & eyeing eggs that were laid in a corner under some roost poles w/disfavor (do I fetch a hoe or something to pull them out, or do I just get waaaay down & get the things?)
4) Tell us about the last movie you saw and book you read.
"Andromeda Strain" (DH likes old SF classic movies); Fields of Plenty
- a friend w/similar tastes recommended this one - vignettes of small scale, sustainable farmers across the US.
5) Are you a morning person or a night person?
Definitely a night person - unfortunately, DH is a lark!
6) How many times have you moved in your life?
4 times - NJ to MO (baby), MO to OK (at 8 yrs), OK to CA (at 11 yrs), & about 30 miles w/in CA (early 20's, after we got married). So I've lived in CA the longest, but am kind of hoping to go back to the midwest someday. I miss real seasons, & green grass - but don't think I'll miss the cost of living out here, or the amount of driving to get anywhere. We're currently renters (from my family), & I don't see how we can ever get a house in this area. DH moved from TX to CA when he was a kid, & has lots of relatives in OK.