Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, like Wednesday of this week I had a bit of clear mucous with a small {maybe half a millimeter?} of red blood in it. Off and on since then, I've had some pink mucousy stuff when I wipe.... and I'm freaking out. To make matters worse, my bb's aren't hardly ever sore anymore, not to the extent they had been the last two weeks. I am still super-sensitive to smells and stuff, even though my sinuses are so clogged it's not funny....

At any rate, since it's been four years and alot of hazy sleep since then, should I freak out and run to the ER ASAP or is this normal and I should just chill til my first OB appointment {which insurance says will be about a week at the doctor's office they hooked me up with}

·
Registered
15,097 Posts
The ER won't do anything for you. At least I've never heard of a doc offering a soultion to a miscarriage.

I had an early miscarriage and my midwife recommended CarryOn, its an herb mixture from Women's Health I believe, that helps prevent miscarriages or threatened miscarriages.

·
Registered
10,795 Posts
Glad to hear the spotting stopped!

is it possible you might have a yeast infection? (I had the same type spotting when pg w/ #1 and that's what was causing it I later found out)

in any case I hope all is well. I know how scary it can be

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.