Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you tell me some SS nighttime diapers? I'm specifically looking for brands/WAHMs that are attainable (i.e. not FCB Nightlights). I already know about SS Benjamuffins but I prefer a plain, non-print diaper for nighttime (don't ask me why, I just do).

Alternately, can you recommend any front closure nighttime diapers that work well on babes with ginormous thighs? We're currently using FF Sleeptights and the asorbancy is fine when paired with a wool soaker but the fit sucks. So far, no FS diaper, nighttime or otherwise, has fit Astrid especially well.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hiya:

I use Ecobunz Fitteds at night time with some wool covers that I got from a friend. Although they're quick dry style diapers I find that with the drop in doubler that comes with them they last the night on my super soaking girl. The diapers are plain hemp with serged edges, although Eric mentioned he was going to do something different with the rainbow serging, like color coding sizes - I dunno.

I was a tester and I'm very happy with my dozen Ecobunz fitteds.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.