Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody!<br><br>
I'm in the process of trying to secure daycare for my baby who's due in late March. I have had a recomendation from a friend for someone in my neighborhood but she may not be able to take an infant this next summer...which is when I'll need to go back to work. I'd like to find a home day care in St. Louis Park. Do any of you have any recomendation? If you don't have a specific person you know of to reccomend, do you have any idea where I could locate a list of daycare providers in the Minneapolis/St. Louis Park area?<br><br>
Any help is appreciated. This is my first and I haven't the faintest idea where to start!<br><br>
Thanks,<br>
Phoebe

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hey Phoebe!<br><br>
I happened across an ad at our favorite saturday am spot for home daycare in slp that sounded pretty cool.<br><br>
PM me for her phone number!

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I just PMed you.<br><br>
I appreciate it!<br><br>
Phoebe

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi, I have not checked out the boards for awhile due to my downed computer just being given a new life thanks to a new harddrive.<br>
I live in the SLP area.<br>
I can not help you with daycare ideas as I am a stay at home mom.<br>
Good luck, this is a fun community and I really enjoy living here,..... if only there were more like-minded Api mummy's!<br><br>
Bri's mummy

·
Registered
722 Posts
any luck yet?<br>
i think there is info at the Greater Minneapolis Day Care Assoc ( <a href="http://www.gmdca.org" target="_blank">http://www.gmdca.org</a> ) about childcare providers...i work at a childcare center in hopkins and they call us every once in a while to see how we are doing with openings and the like.<br>
good luck!

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the GMDCA reccomendation! I actually called them yesterday and I got alot of great information. I was told by the lady on the phone to wait a few months to sign up since I want an in home day care. But in the mean time, I need to be looking at centers. Maybe I'll find one I love!!<br><br>
THanks for the input!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts