Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband will be interviewing for a job in St. Charles MO. We are not very familiar with that area, and live in Illinois currently. We would be looking for a house near St Charles area.... can anyone give me any heads up about the surrounding areas? Places to extend my search on realtor.com? Places to avoid? Ideally he would like to be near work (in St Charles) We already realize housing is much more affordable there than where we are, and the idea of having more rooms than children has got me excited! :LOL

·
Registered
6,526 Posts
For Realtor.com I would extend my search to St. Peters, O'Fallon and perhaps Harvester and Wentzville as well. I live more toward the city, so I can't give you the scoop on where to avoid, but I can tell you that the price of housing in the St. Charles area is much more affordable.

·
Registered
155 Posts
We just moved to St. Charles from North county, we are just over the river off of the new Page extension which is nice because hardly anyone uses that highway. So if you don't find what you're looking for on the St. Charles side you can try the area around there (like Creve Coeur or Maryland Heights). Good luck with your search, hope you guys find what you need!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts