Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From a smoke free, pet free home!

All have snap closures except for one of the purples is a pull on!

1 large Stacinator Purple fleece cover (snaps)
1 large Stacinator purple fleece cover (pull on)
1 large Moon and Stars fleece cover (snaps)
1 medium red wahm, very well made, lovely thick fleece - same style as the stacinator (snaps)

All the snap covers adjust really well to a growing babe, depending on how you snap them.

These are all 1 layer covers, super soft, are clean and fresh- and smell that way too
Some pilling on the colored covers. No holes, stains or tears that I see!

$35 shipping included!!!

http://www.stacinator.com/standard.html

"All covers are made from luxurious, 200 weight fleece made by Malden Mills. This is a no-pill, tightly woven fabric. It is the same weight and type that many upscale mail-order and retail stores use for their serious outerwear.

Many moms who have used fleece of all kinds, swear by this brand of fleece for superior wetness protection and prevention of leaks.
Standard Covers are made with one layer of this excellent fleece. These are a good choice for light wetters and frequent changes. We love this cover in the summertime, paired with just a t-shirt.

There are three snaps on each side of the waist and three snaps at the legs for maximum adjustment."

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
I'm interested in these two:

1 large Moon and Stars fleece cover (snaps)
1 medium red wahm, very well made, lovely thick fleece - same style as the stacinator (snaps)

(I'd love the purple ones too, but Dh would kill me for putting his boy into purple
: )... Soooo what would be a fair price for those two??

Edited to add: Woopsie I thought I refreshed this morning to make sure someone else hadn't already gone for them. Let me know if either of my 2 choices are available after the two posters before me are done with their choices
Thanks!

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Enjoy them Olymama!

Thank you freethinkingmom! And if you had a son at some point fair warning, people misprounce Orion Or-Ean all the time! :LOL Its especially funny when its the robot voice calling telling us when his dr appt is (you know like when you call for time, or the movie time)!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.