Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious if the full moon worked for you Thursday and you're awful quiet!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Baby is still hanging in there
. I had another bloody show on Friday night (a week after my initial one) but this was following a lot of walking and (TMI) sex after my OB appt on Tuesday
. I am having stronger and stronger contractions everyday but nothing constant enough. I just keep thinking "any day now!!!!" but I'm still here. I am getting soooo excited to see this little one that I can't stand it LOL. Seriously, I think I'm going to be the only one in the DDC who was on strict bedrest and then went on to have an "overdue" baby

Thanks for asking though...I feel
loved

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh girl! I was just telling DS about that the other day. He asked if I had any NST's with him. I said er...yeah since you tried to come early, had me on bedrest for weeks and then came overdue. You've always given me a hard time!

Well, I hope she comes SOON for you!
:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asher View Post
Oh girl! I was just telling DS about that the other day. He asked if I had any NST's with him. I said er...yeah since you tried to come early, had me on bedrest for weeks and then came overdue. You've always given me a hard time!

Well, I hope she comes SOON for you!
:
LOL thank you I hope she comes soon too!! I am jokingly attributing this early behavior to being either an Aries or a Taurus
both are very strong willed signs.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Well it sounds like things are moving along for you Jeliphish! Hopefully you'll get to meet her soon, I think I'd be feeling a mix of way excited and a little frustrated in your shoes!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jeliphish View Post
LOL thank you I hope she comes soon too!! I am jokingly attributing this early behavior to being either an Aries or a Taurus
both are very strong willed signs.
Haha! If you go overdue, you'll surely know that Taurus was in charge, all along!

I feel like my baby is straddling the astrological fence as well.

Just days to go before the change in signs!

·
Premium Member
997 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by russianthistle View Post
I feel like my baby is straddling the astrological fence as well.
You guys must have earlier due dates than me judging by the signs but mine is right on the fence too. I think I'm due 2 or 3 days before Taurus turns to Gemini.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Taurus turns to Gemini on the 21st or 22nd of May I think.

My original due date was May 6th, so I thought I'd have a taurus for sure! They've since moved it back to May 21st, so I'm on the cusp. I'm a gemini too, and was sort of looking forward to a taurus baby. I'm not big into astrology, but read about it awhile back and taurus baby would compliment gemini and leo parents (me & DH) quite well!

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Hmmm...

I'm due May 14th, but may very well slip into Gemini...

I wonder what Taurus and Gemini are, for parents that are Scorpio (me) and Virgo (him).

·
Registered
1,892 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jeliphish View Post
for taurus:
http://www.novareinna.com/constellat...uruschild.html
"Both Scorpio and Taurus are fixed signs. The Scorpio parent likes a controlled environment and has set ways of doing things. Thus, the parent in this relationship will be far from pleased when the equally self-willed Taurus child refuses to do anything in a manner other than his or her own. These two signs are opposite each other in the Zodiac and truly have very little in common. "

Great. *facepalm*

It's not enough that my husband and I are the two most stubborn and bull-headed people in the world... now we will have a stubborn and bull-headed sign for a kid ROTFL This should be interesting.

Quote:
"Initially, it would seem that the lively and inquisitive Gemini child has little (if anything) in common with his or her intense and deeply-emtional Scorpio parent. Indeed, it is necessary to undertake a profound search in in order to find any elements of comparison with this combination, but both possess an overwhelming curiosity. The Scorpio love of research and in-depth information will stimulate the active mind of the small Gemini. While the Scorpio parent seeks out the deep meanings of fables and fairytales (which he or she will doubtless read to the Gemini child on a regular basis), the little Gemini will be satisfied with the information itself and the basic meaning of the story...as long as fresh and new stories keep on coming to satisfy the inherent curiosity. It is not unusual for a close parent/child bond to be formed with this combination, coupled with a mutually-shared passion...the lifelong search for information."

This sounds better... okay, Emma, stay in an extra week, please.

·
Premium Member
10,563 Posts
I already have one Gemini. I think a Taurus might be good this time for DS1- he's a Virgo in a house of 2 fire and 1 air sign. Although one of the fire signs (me) is born on the cusp of Pisces/Aries (I'm 5 minutes Aries.. not even 5 degrees, 5 MINUTES) and the other, DH, is on the cusp of Leo/Virgo. He tends to get the brunt of anger in the household.
(I don't know if you all know that fire feeds on air but destroys earth if it's around in the process...)
What we really need in this house is a nice, strong water influence. Maybe we should aim for a Scorpio next time.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Well... supposedly I'm a leo, but I don't have several of the qualifiers i.e. the need for the limelight, etc.

DP is a virgo, but one of the least critical people I know...

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Heh, you're lucky...

I'm a Scorpio, and the most Scorpio-like Scorpio ever... as in, look up a description and read it, and it's pretty much a description of me. Spookily so.

And my Virgo is a TOTAL FRICKIN VIRGO, the good and the bad. He's sweet and loyal and suits my personality like no one else ever could, but MAN the 1) being critical and 2) being completely unable to take any criticism.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.