Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
God this nausea is kicking my arse!!
I am only 5 1/2 weeks pregnant and I have had on and off nausea since before I tested but the past couple of days I feel like I am going to hurl everywhere ALL.THE.TIME!!!
I never had it this early before.
Anyone else feeling so sick so early?
any suggestions on combating it

·
Premium Member
14,501 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by minimunklemama View Post
God this nausea is kicking my arse!!
I am only 5 1/2 weeks pregnant and I have had on and off nausea since before I tested but the past couple of days I feel like I am going to hurl everywhere ALL.THE.TIME!!!
I never had it this early before.
Anyone else feeling so sick so early?
any suggestions on combating it
I'm off and on still but with DD from the moment the hormones hit my system I was sick as a dog....

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
sorry, don't want to laugh when you are feeling so ill, but the title of you post made me giggle...

I wish I could help, but I am not sick so I haven't looked into yet, I know someone here will help!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
me! I feel the same way...... I do actually hurl 2 times a day, and it's very early in this preg (like 5 weeks). I dont' remember it getting this bad until I was 8 weeks along with DD.
What is helping me (to a point) are the travel wrist bands that have the pressure point, and eating tons of small snackies throughout the day. Once your tummy is empty, the acids build up and make nausea worse.
Good luck!
~maddymama

·
Registered
12,040 Posts
Nothing for me yet (knock on wood) but with DS2 ginger helped so much. DH got me some pickled ginger from his fave sushi place and that stuff was like gold. I even bought a ginger root and took bites of it when it got really bad. Those preggie pops were pretty tasty too, I had the drops. Earth mama angel baby happy mama spray was nice too, it had ginger in it and made me feel good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.