Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So somehow with my head stuck in Fuzzi Bunz land, I've missed out on really cute diapers like Snap-ez and Starbunz. I can't believe how cute starbunz are! Please tell me they work well?? Do they run true to size? My 15mo is 27 lbs.Seems weird that he'd be an XL already, but I gues that's what he is.
Any sales on them anywhere?
Are there other pocket dipes out there that are this darn cute? I've only heard of fb, hh, and bum genius til now. I need more cuteness in my diapering world!

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
I only have one, but I love it! It's really trim compared to my FB. DD (16 months, 22 lbs) is in a medium and it's fits snug and is also in a medium in FB with plenty of room to grow. It works just as well, or better, than any of my other pockets. I got mine as a gift so I don't know about sales, but I have seen seconds for sale.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks.
diaperpin folk gave it good reviews too. I just plunked in starbunz and seconds to google and came up with this website clothdiaperseconds.com which I had never heard of. ? who knew? I impulsively ordered and get 10% off of a blue puppy.
All this time I've been surfing for cute slings, and to think my baby's diaper fashion has really lagged behind.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I have thirteen and they are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are so thirsty and I have never had a leak! I have AIOs and pockets! Plus they hold a grat resale value but I am never aprtign with mine!! WAY to cute!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts